Mobile Notary Public Service (Necessary Correction)
We sell and buy salvage cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other damaged vehicles. Whether you are a dealer with a large inventory or an individual who has a single junk car from an accident to sell; we are here to assist you.
At 254MYTITLE, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
We provide a variety of services including:
We are a State of Alabama Motor Vehicle Authorized Statutory Agent. This allows us to obtain titles and registrations on behalf of others. With the favorable title laws in the State of Alabama, we’re able to get vehicle titles that residents of other states would have great difficulty obtaining (or not be able to obtain at all).
Here's how to get a new or replacement vehicle title using our service:
• Place an order using our online system and pay securely via credit card or PayPal
• We review and assign your application to a Title Specialist (please allow 5 business days)
• You provide your Title Specialist with the required supporting documentation
Documentation we may require, but not limited to:
• Photo of the vehicle
• Photo of the VIN or HIN tag
• Photos of State Inspection sticker or copy of State Inspection report
• VIN Verification
• Notarized Bill of Sale
• Original notarized Vehicle Power of Attorney Authorization (form provided)
• Copy of your Driver’s License
• Proof of Insurance
• Completed ASE Inspection (for vehicle years 1947 to 1985 if roadworthy). Learn more
• Some of this documentation can be uploaded, emailed, or faxed; other information will have to be to be sent to us via US Postal Mail or FedEx.
If you have any question concerning deliveries, pick-ups or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you.
Salvage Rebuilding (inspections and scheduling)
Salvage Vehicle Inspections
What is a Salvage Vehicle?
A salvage vehicle is one that has been damaged or wrecked and is considered too costly to repair.
What are some of the reasons that cause a vehicle to move to the “salvage” category?
• Public Vehicle Identification Number (PVIN) removal or alteration
What are Alabama’s State Guidelines for salvage vehicles?
• Vehicles that have salvage titles are required to be inspected by a specially trained salvage vehicle inspector BEFORE a license plate may be purchased for the vehicle.
• An Application for Salvage Vehicle Inspection must be completed prior to the inspection. This form is available at all Secretary of State offices or by completing the Application for Vehicle Inspection Form.
• The inspection fee of up to $100.
How can we help in salvage inspections?
Our specially trained Salvage Vehicle Inspectors have over 20 years experience and has been doing salvage vehicle inspections since 2002. We can assist you by recertifying salvage vehicles titles to reclassify them as rebuilt. We can also work with you to make sure you have the proper documents for salvage vehicle titles and basic vehicle identification.
On Site Service/Schedule an Appointment
We come to YOU after scheduling an inspection appointment to obtain a salvage recertification of your damaged/wrecked vehicle. Call 254MYTITLE to schedule an inspection appointment.